Call The Office
(08) 9242 4400
322 Vincent St, Leederville
Veneers can be used to address a broad range of dental problems, such as:
- stained teeth that can’t be whitened by bleaching
- chipped or worn out teeth
- crooked or misshaped teeth
- uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth
Types of Dental Veneers
Composite veneers are often applied in just one visit. Your dentist roughens the surface of the tooth with acid and then puts a bonding agent on the teeth.
The composite material is then built up in thin layers, gradually forming the tooth to the desired shape. The paste is cured at each stage, using a special light.
Once both you and your dentist are contented with the look, colour, and shape of the veneer, the surface will be polished, so it looks and feels like your natural tooth.
For porcelain veneers, the process takes longer. This is because each veneer must be individually made in our on-site laboratory. This will require at least 2 visits.
The Dental Veneer Procedure
- Your Leederville dentist will remove a small amount of the tooth surface to allow the placement of the veneer.
- Impressions of the tooth are taken and sent to the dental laboratory.
- The dental veneer is then made to fit the tooth and mouth.
- The veneer is attached to the tooth with resin cement.
It may take you a while to get used to your veneers. But let your Leederville dentist know if your bite feels oddly uncomfortable after the placement. Your Leederville dentist will fix it before you leave the office.
Keep your teeth and gums clean by brushing and flossing every day. You can still get cavities under or around veneers. Don’t forget to brush your tongue, too.
Dental Veneers at Dentists on Vincent
At Dentists on Vincent, we believe everyone deserves excellent quality dentistry, and our goal is to help you achieve this. We provide effective and reliable dental procedures to enhance your smile, including dental veneers.
Visit your Leederville dentist today!
We are located at 322 Vincent Street in Leederville.
What are dental veneers?
What are the types of veneers available?
Why do I need to get dental veneers?
Book Your Consultation Today!
- We accept Eftpos, Mastercard, Visa Card, HICAPS and All Major Health Funds.